Lakes Holiday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Rickshaw Phil

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Cracking photos well done
Thankyou. They're all just snapshots really, done on my phone, but I'm quite pleased with how most have come out.

OP
OP
Rickshaw Phil

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
@Rickshaw Phil you need a holiday from the holiday now, what amazing cycling!
Scary the mountain you climbed :ph34r:
If this was celebrating your 40th, what will you be up to on your 50th :laugh:
Well done!
I feel quite refreshed. It was good to get away and I didn't want to come back.:cry:

I'd say climbing Coniston Old Man isn't for everyone. It is one of the easier ones for those who do want to try though.:thumbsup: 50th?? I'm still coming to terms with 40 :ohmy: so haven't thought that far ahead yet.:laugh:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I feel quite refreshed. It was good to get away and I didn't want to come back.:cry:

I'd say climbing Coniston Old Man isn't for everyone. It is one of the easier ones for those who do want to try though.:thumbsup: 50th?? I'm still coming to terms with 40 :ohmy: so haven't thought that far ahead yet.:laugh:
Ah, them years will fly, you know? :sad:

OP
OP
Rickshaw Phil

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
a cracking write up , enjoyed the photos too, me and a riding buddy are having a long weekend there in march next year , dont need to look for ride routes now , cheers phil,:thumbsup:
We were going to take the bikes in March this year but had to leave them coz the weather looked like this :laugh: :
DSC01303.JPG

oooh im hoping next march will be a little better, we are camping :wacko:

OP
OP
Rickshaw Phil

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Depending on what day it was, you just missed Hover Fly and me, Mosquito and Shamrock are the two boats I have been training on pending Osprey's completion. We were on Mossy on Friday afternoon, arriving on Aurora (a lot smaller) from the museum about dinner timeish.
It was Friday. We were down at the jetty about 10.30 while she was still being steamed up and polished. We did see her again later on out on the lake so you'd probably have been aboard by then.

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
Have really enjoyed this thread. We live in South Lakes, well maybe just south of south lakes really lol and recognised a good few of those places from trips out. Just to make you feel better my mini me climbed the Old Man when she was three years and two months old and did it all herself...fuelled by Haribo starmix lol. The lakes are my most favourite place of all.

Top Bottom