Lame Revenge !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
OK, this is not to do with my silly neighbour !

One of the local radio stations has been doing a slot on 'Lame revenge'..

e.g. Office workers, someone's drink cans kept regularly going missing from the fridge. Person smears chili on the edge of the can. Inevitable happened, said person started screaming when their lips went on fire.

So any 'lame' or silly revenge that you've got on people. And no I'm not looking for ideas. :blush:

One thing 'we' (club mates) did to one lad was to remove a crank and fit it at 90 degrees to the other - you should have seen his confusion when he tried to ride.

D

Deleted member 26715

There is the slow puncture trick, just make sure your neighbour doesn't also have CCTV

classic33

Leg End Member
Got fed up of hearing what a managers "pride and joy" could do. Got some dirty oil, small bottle, and poured it under the engine. Pointing it, the oil leak, out when he moved it. He'd to park on a slope normally, so it wasn't done when he parked on the flat.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Someone at work has been stealing my (expensive) coffee at work for the past year. It's not the colleagues in my subject area but appears to be from the next office.

Well ... it somehow had a pile of laxative added to the 1/4 left.

And the inevitable happened. Apparently more than once as I've been away for the past 4 weeks.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Many years ago when I was nowt but a lad I worked in the flavour stores for a famous chocolate company. Regularly a certain guy would come in suffering a hangover and asking for the magic cure.......a mix of half a spoon of citric acid plus tip of spoon of some other thing called Amine. It worked like Andrews.....very fizzy. Dont ask me why but one afternoon i quadrupled everything.
He was on the bus home when it took FULL affect and he literally crapped himself.....on the bus.
True story, he told me 2 days later. I did not admit anything.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It amazes me how little respect people have for each other that we have to stoop these tricks to stop idiots generally stealing and being twats .

BTW i read the title as lamb revenge and was expecting to see them dunking farmers in vats of mint sauce.

Drago

Legendary Member
Somone kept nicking my XXX mints. I carefully unrolled a packed, replaced them with identical looking Sterident tabs, and reassembled the package.

Sure enough, they went missing from my desk, but that was the last time. I kept an eye on my colleagues but no one seemed to be foaming at the mouth.

Last edited:

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
7A03FE33-73A4-4F74-A581-D6E9275DE1F8.jpeg

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Someone at work has been stealing my (expensive) coffee at work for the past year. It's not the colleagues in my subject area but appears to be from the next office.

And the inevitable happened. Apparently more than once as I've been away for the past 4 weeks.

That's more like it....

Drago

Legendary Member

Administering a noxious substance with intent to annoy carries a jail term of up to 2 years. Giving someone the bum wee is hilarious... until they inform the police.

Revenge laxative in the circumstances you describe is the typical scenario, and I've known people get suspended sentences for it. The fact that the victim is a light fingered chump is neither here nor there with that one.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

A boss of mine wrote a 1 year old company car off by trying to drive through a flood - no car will get through about 2 feet of water (it flooded in).

I may have fitted a BMW Emergency Assist package - a mop and bucket and a set of rubber ducks.

He wasn't amused (although we were splitting oursides).

Top Bottom