Late for my own funeral!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
i think i would turn up to my own funeral if i had the chance! write to work asking for the day off because you are planning to be dead that day but will be back on the wedneday
Cheers Ed

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Think I should present myself as per avatar image. Ask why they left it so late before informing me.

I mean, its a bit late telling me after I've popped my clogs!

Dam Inconsiderate if you ask me. That's the trouble with people nowadays. Customer service has gone down the drain so to speak. I mean you may have had plans, and they have been ruined now, because your dead....

postman

Legendary Member
Seeing as you are dead.Can i have your allotted holiday fortnight for the 2015 holiday rota.I have been trying to get a swap,but because it is smack bang in the middle of August i ain't got a chance.Thanks ever so much.

postman

Legendary Member
Now you might think that is a bit over the top.
But that is exactly what happened many years ago,when a work colleague passed away after suffering cancer.One of the most obnoxious blokes i ever worked with,went round to the family home,to give his condolences,then asked that ever so crass question.peanut then now and forever.

Sharky

Guru
Just googled the firm and on their home page it warns if you have received an email, it is spam and contains a virus and must not be opened.

Best to delete and do a av scan.

Keith

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Thats why the link isn't working!

And it also say if you have received one for the Amos Family. I didn't.

Edit:
Just done a quick check on "Old Amos" & there's no plans to kill him off yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom