LB10SFJ very NSFW swears and tantrums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FastFlyer

Regular
Seems the cyclist lost his ability to speak he was crapping himself so much.

"I am legally alowuehhdhewffimscared"

No idea what I would have done...when he started to drive off but stopped again I think I'd have flown my bike at the car and make him think he hit me. But then I have a cheap bike. ^_^

raleighnut

Legendary Member
OT, I also like Browns way of stopping people sitting next to you on trains or buses etc, I don't know if you've heard it before but what he says is rather than pile a load of your stuff next to you to stop them sitting down you should keep the seat clear and smile at anybody approaching whilst patting the empty seat. Personally I can see it working.
I always thought that originated with Billy Connelly.

Origamist

Legendary Member
He's apologised, what do people want from him now?

Free latte or espresso and eggs benedict at his cafés for all cyclists wearing garish lycra.

tightwad

Previous post refers to him shouting at commencement which is probably cos with his headphones in listening to a self esteem programme he was unable to gauge the volume of his grating voice. Anyone else notice his leather jacket had come apart at the seam right around his belly.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
His hollow-sounding apology only addresses his outburst when he confronted the cyclist, I'd have more respect for it if he apologised for the piss-poor driving that created the situation. I fear he still thinks he's a competent driver.

GC

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
His hollow-sounding apology only addresses his outburst when he confronted the cyclist, I'd have more respect for it if he apologised for the piss-poor driving that created the situation. I fear he still thinks he's a competent driver.

GC

If the PR company is still on board, he would have been advised to be careful about the wording of the apology.

He's apologised for what he's already been done for - public disorder - so no risk there.

Admitting poor driving might, a cautious PR would tell him, invite further police action.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Admitting poor driving might, a cautious PR would tell him, invite further police action.

If the police were going to take action against the driving, they would have done so already. An apology for the driving doesn't add to the evidence already there that his driving was well sub-par.

IMO, his "apology" does him no credit, given that he's clearly only apologising to try and limit the damage caused. It's somewhat insincere.
I don't particularly want him to go out of business, lose his house, and spend his last years living rough on the street trading sexual favours for crack, but if that does happen it's his own fault.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
If the police were going to take action against the driving, they would have done so already. An apology for the driving doesn't add to the evidence already there that his driving was well sub-par.

Yes and no.

I agree it is vanishingly unlikely there will be any further prosecution.

But as a witness in the case, his admission of a driving offence - via an apology - could be used as evidence against him.

If the PR was doing his job, he would have advised the client not to admit any 'new' criminal offences.

Top Bottom