LDN Bridges and Beers Ride. June 14th.

Discussion in 'CycleChat and Recreational Rides' started by iLB, 7 May 2015.

1. anothersam

anothersam SMIDSMe

If you can add the Puente del Alamillo to the itinerary that would be great as it turns out we may be in Seville that day. If I'm not, I hope to join the B&B ride as one of the afore-mentioned teetotalling contingent.

formfilled.gif

Last edited: 28 May 2015
    deptfordmarmoset likes this.
  2. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Dears, am sadly OUT for this ride due to a family party. Dammit!

3. TinyMyNewt

TinyMyNewt An execrable pun

I have discovered that 10.30 at Hampton Court is doable by train for me, barring engineering works :smile:.

Gordon P, rb58, User1252 and 2 others like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    iLB

iLB Hello there

This is a message for anyone lurking in the ether - if you have never done a CC ride this one is for you.

5. User10571

User10571 Guest

How very inviting....

theclaud likes this.
  6. deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset Full time tea drinker

Hmm, I'm afraid that the only way I have managed to keep a rein on my drinking is by not drinking during the day. Some would call it alcoholism, others would call it a drink problem. I have had times when I've restricted myself to dignified lime and sodas but I don't really enjoy it.

Though if anybody fancies a pint of Gypsy Hill Dissident, I'd advise people not to go in search of it up Gypsy Hill. It's a norrible ill.
    beer_306110.jpg

Attached Files:

theclaud likes this.
  7. mmmmartin

mmmmartin Random geezer

Well, sort of. Not twirlies as yet.

My presence is needed in East Sussex on D of E expedition on this day so I am alas unable to join you.

8. topcat1

topcat1 vintage Mercian 2012

Come on you've got week, can we have some detail?

Gordon P likes this.
  9. ttcycle

ttcycle Cycling Excusiast

Agree with TC, what bridges/route are you planning?

Gordon P likes this.
  10. I could write this into part of an epic. If there's a route planned, I may be interested.

11. Gordon P

Gordon P There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky

I have to say that I would like some details so that I can bring my hangover to a point less far west....

12. topcat1

topcat1 vintage Mercian 2012

That's fine, but if someone wanted to join later on in the day it would help if we to know which direction you'll was heading?

13. hatler

hatler Veteran

Ooo. There's a half chance that the hatlers might be up for this. Will the ride tolerate a 13 and a 12 year old (12 today !!)

10.30 at Hampton Court station you say ?

14. Gordon P

Gordon P There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky

1) Mine is 07891 196930
    2) If noone can do so now, will you please kep me informed on Sunday where you are likely to be at around 12.30 & 1.30?
    3) If all else fails is it reasonable to assume that the end point will be All bar One @Butler's Wharf, & can anyone hazard a guess when (approx!)?

15. ttcycle

ttcycle Cycling Excusiast

Close of play and endpoint is useful for me to know too if possible, as trying to see if I can squeeze a track session in early evening. I'm still a maybe at this point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice