LDN Bridges and Beers Ride. June 14th.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
This is a message for anyone lurking in the ether - if you have never done a CC ride this one is for you.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
This is a message for anyone lurking in the ether - if you have never done a CC ride this one is for you.
Hmm, I'm afraid that the only way I have managed to keep a rein on my drinking is by not drinking during the day. Some would call it alcoholism, others would call it a drink problem. I have had times when I've restricted myself to dignified lime and sodas but I don't really enjoy it.

Though if anybody fancies a pint of Gypsy Hill Dissident, I'd advise people not to go in search of it up Gypsy Hill. It's a norrible ill.
beer_306110.jpg

Attachments

• beer_306110.jpg
    beer_306110.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 57

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
Can I just say that I am happy to pitch up at Hampton Court at 10:30 and have the adventure unfold before me?
I have to say that I would like some details so that I can bring my hangover to a point less far west....

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Can I just say that I am happy to pitch up at Hampton Court at 10:30 and have the adventure unfold before me?

That's fine, but if someone wanted to join later on in the day it would help if we to know which direction you'll was heading?

hatler

Guru
Ooo. There's a half chance that the hatlers might be up for this. Will the ride tolerate a 13 and a 12 year old (12 today !!)

10.30 at Hampton Court station you say ?

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
That and Mobile phones ought to do it.
1) Mine is 07891 196930
2) If noone can do so now, will you please kep me informed on Sunday where you are likely to be at around 12.30 & 1.30?
3) If all else fails is it reasonable to assume that the end point will be All bar One @Butler's Wharf, & can anyone hazard a guess when (approx!)?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Close of play and endpoint is useful for me to know too if possible, as trying to see if I can squeeze a track session in early evening. I'm still a maybe at this point.

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Good morning prospective attendees, sorry for my continued silence... some of the heavier parts of life have been drawing my attention the last few weeks and leaving me little energy to think about this.

However, this might be the perfect antidote. I should find out today if I have the day off work, it's 90% guaranteed but I switched roles so need to wait and see. Any suggestions for river side watering holes greatly received. Butler's wharf sounds like a sensible final destination.

In the event that I do have to work, I may hand the reins to someone else or postpone the ride.

A

Top Bottom