LDN Bridges and Beers Ride. June 14th.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
I suppose that would be more helpful than endless postulations about the whereabouts of "X" whilst stood at the south side of the aforementioned bridge.

I'll send it to everyone that confirms as coming.

List from HC:

Adrian
theclaud
ilb
anothersam

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I suppose that would be more helpful than endless postulations about the whereabouts of "X" whilst stood at the south side of the aforementioned bridge.

I'll send it to everyone that confirms as coming.

List from HC:

Adrian
theclaud
ilb
anothersam

I think TMN is on team HC too.

This is still interesting to me. I'm going to see if a buddy of mine, who lives in Parson's green, is around this weekend. If she is, I'll ride up to PG (from Southampton) on Saturday, ride over to Stratford to get myself an imperial ton ride done, stop over night, then meet you lot down at HC station on Sunday, then spear off when we get back West, and ride home. That's the plan I reckon.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
This is still interesting to me. I'm going to see if a buddy of mine, who lives in Parson's green, is around this weekend. If she is, I'll ride up to PG (from Southampton) on Saturday, ride over to Stratford to get myself an imperial ton ride done, stop over night, then meet you lot down at HC station on Sunday, then spear off when we get back West, and ride home. That's the plan I reckon.:thumbsup:

I like the cut of your jib.

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Provisional route is 52km from HC to Tower Bridge. Once the lunch stop is factored in I think we will get to Buter's Wharf by late afternoon, as there will be some walking for certain bridges and no doubt some stopping to ponder and marvel (etc etc).

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Ok, a question about locks and who might be carrying one? My first thought for lunch won't allow 10 bikes into the beer garden, but as far as I can tell we would be able to sit with them in view (spaces permitting).

Other option is to find a plan B.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
pipes up* I gotta cold but really want to ride-have a strenous task on Saturday so it depends on whether that has done me in and if the cold hasn't gone. When do I need to confirm by? If I truly can't ride or can only bimble a short distance I'll turn at the end at Butler's Wharf - with multiple locks if needed

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
If - as I hope - the approx 10 of us can rendezvous with you for lunch, we'll have locks.
I'm on the edge of my chair with anticipation & excitement at the slow reveal of the exact location of Plan A.
Or Plan B......

Top Bottom