LDN Bridges and Beers Ride. June 14th.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hatler

Guru
If we're there, we'll have a lock or two and a strap or two.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
If it's going to be at "conversational pace", I could be at HC at 10:30am. If not, hand me the silver Derringer before Sunday.

Derringer.jpeg

Thanks.

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Adrian
anothersam
ilb
Mark Grant
rb 58
slowmotion
theclaud
TMN

I went and spoke to the lovely Michelle at the Ship in Wandsworth today, I think it will work great for the lunch stop Running the gauntlet slightly of their over capacity policy, but if we get there before 1pm it shouldn't be an issue (this will necessitate a fairly prompt departure). They have a massive BBQ and outdoor bar, the weather is improving... anymore takers?

StuartG

slower but further
I am a definite maybe for HC 10:30.

hatler

Guru
Adrian
anothersam
ilb
Mark Grant
rb 58
slowmotion
theclaud
TMN

I went and spoke to the lovely Michelle at the Ship in Wandsworth today, I think it will work great for the lunch stop Running the gauntlet slightly of their over capacity policy, but if we get there before 1pm it shouldn't be an issue (this will necessitate a fairly prompt departure). They have a massive BBQ and outdoor bar, the weather is improving... anymore takers?
Oooo. The Ship. I haven't been there in years. We used to have a weekly ex-ski-bum meet there on a Wednesday that ran for over ten years.

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Oooo. The Ship. I haven't been there in years. We used to have a weekly ex-ski-bum meet there on a Wednesday that ran for over ten years.

Now there's an endorsement if ever there were ... "ski bums"... can I add you to the list?

hatler

Guru
Not quite yet. Confirmation one way or the other will come tomorrow. If we do appear, it will be at HC. Our train gets in at 10.33, so we would be a tiny bit behind schedule, but not much.

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
Top Bottom