Le Claud Majestique!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My new toy!! Much drama learning the art of up-loading photos, but, hopefully, there should be a couple at the end of this!
Hasn't been ridden for years, but kept in a fairly dry shed. I think most of the bits are original and a bit of tlc will make a nice bike. (Let me know if the pictures arrive)
IMG_20150820_090903.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150820_091132.jpg
    IMG_20150820_091132.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 51
OP
OP
HertzvanRental

HertzvanRental

Veteran
Regarding the photos, many thanks to all of you that tried to help!
I shall single out @bigg, @Coli,and @rock who are now, officially, my joint carers!!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
It's the "rustic" look !!!

a bit like ours then

OP
OP
HertzvanRental

HertzvanRental

Veteran
That's a nice looking bike.

Just a teeny bit of pedantry. The Claud Butler Majestique is/was a Mixte frame bike. I know cos I did one up recently. I think there was a "Majestic" that was the version with a horizontal top tube. Here's the one I was working on: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/show-us-your-mixte.170198/#post-3833172
I have paid the price for trying to be bit of a smart-arse!! Ignore the thread heading-it is indeed a Majestic!! I didn't know that a "Majestique" existed or I wouldn't have gone that route!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I have paid the price for trying to be bit of a smart-arse!! Ignore the thread heading-it is indeed a Majestic!! I didn't know that a "Majestique" existed or I wouldn't have gone that route!
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

They are really nice bikes, aren't they.

OP
OP
HertzvanRental

HertzvanRental

Veteran
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

They are really nice bikes, aren't they.
Yep, I've got really good vibes about this one.
I happened upon the advert. by pure accident, complete with picture. The advert had been running 4 weeks!! I phoned and was amazed that it had not been snapped up.
I think that we may be destined to grow old(er) together!!

Top Bottom