Le Mans Camping Advice (by foot no car)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Looks like he has listened. He's bought a foldable solar charger. He has a pile of camping stuff arriving today, but is still in bed. We are off out shortly.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
He has a Anker 15,600 that charges everything, and he can borrow mine. BUT, it needs to be his issue, not the three mates that need to get their own.

That is where N junior ended up when he went to some 3 day festivals. Biggest, fattest power bank (ie mine), good for about 5 charges. But it was his and not his mates. They had to sort themselves out. I think there was a phone charging station (payable) that could be used for recharging the powerbank too

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Testing the solar charger now - it works under cloud, but of course the charge will be lower. Got it in the greenhouse charging my power bank and his camping light - we have currently have a mix of sun, cloud, and heavy rain. I believe they are best used charging power banks etc, because when direct charging the phone, if the charge isn't enough, it may 'wake' the phone thinking it has been disconnected, thus not helping the charge rate.

Top Bottom