FNRttC Le Sightseer

Is this a reasonable idea?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
No, the software tells us how many are opened and of those, how many click on a link in that email. It also tells us which ones bounced and tells us the addresses that bounced. It doesn't tell us if you specifically read the email or open it. I expect there are programs that do that but ours doesn't.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
If you don't click on a link, the software can only tell you opened an email if you've got one of the "grass me up", "load external images" or "phone home"/"return read receipts" options enabled.

J1888

Über Member
Argh, would love to do this but I'm at a concert on the Sunday night. Would probably too much faff to try and meet everyone at Normandy.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
OK @GrumpyGregry we cross, probably on a night crossing, from Portsmouth to Caen on Saturday September 9 and start riding from Ouistreham on the morning of Sunday September 10, returning on the weekend of September 16-17 (some may wish to cross on the Saturday afternoon, some the night, some on the Sunday morning).
More details on route etc in the email you deleted.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
OK @GrumpyGregry we cross, probably on a night crossing, from Portsmouth to Caen on Saturday September 9 and start riding from Ouistreham on the morning of Sunday September 10, returning on the weekend of September 16-17 (some may wish to cross on the Saturday afternoon, some the night, some on the Sunday morning).
Dang. Clashes with the second party. Can't come. :sad:

Top Bottom