leaving the toilet seat up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On the pop again Aby? Imagine; just you and your dear old Ma living together, you each have a toiletery requirement which involves a sit down, seat down poo once or twice a day and several wees. If you each share the same number of actual doings of each sort then statistically the 'toilet seat up' option is the least common option. Your toilet seat up fascism shows exposes your misogeny. Real men put the seat down.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

mickle said:
Your toilet seat up fascism shows exposes your misogeny

I've had at least 3 women in support of my ideas this evening:

-wafflycat
-mjones
-baggy

When was the last time that you said something, that people didn't ignore?

Night Train

Maker of Things
In my household, and anywhere else I use a toilet, I put the seat and lid down. If both are down then any user has to lift either one or both parts and put them back down again. Issue solved.

I am also one who will wipe any drips and clean any stains I may leave so that no one else has to do it for me. I can't see the problem with leaving the toilet as one would prefer to find it.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Keith Oates said:
Use an Asian style toilet and there is no problem to solve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is always a problem to solve, so called 'keith'.

I don't think using lots of exclamation marks after your name will solve the problem.

Globalti

Legendary Member
*cough* The problem is that the conventional WC isn't designed for men to use standing up. We avoid the issue in our house because I installed a home urinal. Nice and discrete, many visitors don't notice it.

4017.jpg

bobg

Über Member
I find the compost heap a very convenient option, made all the more delightful by a white "aimimg" stone which adds an element of skill.

MessenJah

Rider
Night Train said:
In my household, and anywhere else I use a toilet, I put the seat and lid down. If both are down then any user has to lift either one or both parts and put them back down again. Issue solved.
I was just about to suggest that.

Rigid Raider said:
*cough* The problem is that the conventional WC isn't designed for men to use standing up.
Exactly, they're rubbish.

Piss in the sink instead! It's the perfect height!

stephec

Legendary Member
Baggy said:
Hyacinth Bucket wouldn't even dream of sitting on someone else's loo. She would only ever use the lavatory.

Incidentally I've sat on the same loo as Mick Nolan from Bucks Fizz, though not at the same time. The seat was down.

Woah, what a legend, I'd never wash my arse again.

:laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

Abitrary said:
I've had at least 3 women in support of my ideas this evening:

-wafflycat
-mjones
-baggy

When was the last time that you said something, that people didn't ignore?

I trained as a plumber and am therefore qualified to comment on such matters. You are free to not ignore me if you wish.

Mr Phoebus

The reason blokes leave the toilet seat up is to show women there's no spiders lurking under the seat.
Should be bleedin' grateful.

cycling fisherman

If she has a cat, I shall hold its itty bitty kitty nose and piss in its mouth until it streams out its ears

Wow what a statement abi...

if ever there was a sweeping statement there you go...

i think you are trying too hard to be funny, but in my opinion not funny at all...

i suggest you make some new friends and leave you're old life behind you, there is light at the end of the tunnel and we'll be there for you every step of the way...

May i also suggest you put a stop to the alcohol or drugs consumption.

Willow

Night Train said:

I am also one who will wipe any drips and clean any stains I may leave so that no one else has to do it for me. I can't see the problem with leaving the toilet as one would prefer to find it.

and that precisely is what my two boys are being trained to do but it's hard work,

Top Bottom