Leg shaving...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Damn you AliMacB!!! Dragging me into a thread, distracting me from my work, making me read all eight pages and demand I show pictures of my legs.. you know I like to keep them covered up.

Well, believe it or not, I don't have many recent pics of my legs, and so the only one of my thighs i have is from last year.. and they are slightly bigger and better looking right now. But the calf's one is recent. You can see why I have to be TEC, I would cause accidents if I had cyclists behind me. Even Dell couldn't stay behind me for long whilst we was climbing Ditchling last Saturday morning due to distraction.. :whistle:. Anyhow, my legs pale into insignificance compared with 'teef's.. he is my idol.

Legs side.jpg
Legs calfs.jpg

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
Damn you AliMacB!!! Dragging me into a thread, distracting me from my work, making me read all eight pages and demand I show pictures of my legs.. you know I like to keep them covered up.

Well, believe it or not, I don't have many recent pics of my legs, and so the only one of my thighs i have is from last year.. and they are slightly bigger and better looking right now. But the calf's one is recent. You can see why I have to be TEC, I would cause accidents if I had cyclists behind me. Even Dell couldn't stay behind me for long whilst we was climbing Ditchling last Saturday morning due to distraction.. :whistle:. Anyhow, my legs pale into insignificance compared with 'teef's.. he is my idol.

View attachment 22666
View attachment 22667

Holy sh!tballs!!!! Are they real??? :eek: That's it...mine are well and truly staying covered up! :rolleyes:

P.s....is that a bottle of Johnsons tanning moisturiser in the background of they thighs shot?? ;)

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
I shaved my legs once in college for a lovely legs comp. i'd rather not do that again.
besides, my luscious leg locks keep me toasty warm in the winter (year round shorts wearer)

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Lol busted! :biggrin:

How did you identify it as Johnstons Tanning Moisturiser...you familiar with it...?:laugh:

Boardgirl

I haven't read all the previous pages but really guys, waxing is the way forward. You'll only need to do it once a month and you won't get any shaving rash :bicycle:

Top Bottom