Leg shaving...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I think waxing really needs its own thread, this is dedicated to shaving :>)

mattobrien

Guru
@4F I'm looking forward to trying to keep up with you and your new speedy, clean shaven legs when we next ride together. If I really struggle to keep up, then maybe I'll ave to get the razor out. Until then I stay hairy.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Damn you AliMacB!!! Dragging me into a thread, distracting me from my work, making me read all eight pages and demand I show pictures of my legs.. you know I like to keep them covered up.

Well, believe it or not, I don't have many recent pics of my legs, and so the only one of my thighs i have is from last year.. and they are slightly bigger and better looking right now. But the calf's one is recent. You can see why I have to be TEC, I would cause accidents if I had cyclists behind me. Even Dell couldn't stay behind me for long whilst we was climbing Ditchling last Saturday morning due to distraction.. :whistle:. Anyhow, my legs pale into insignificance compared with 'teef's.. he is my idol.

<pictures removed for preservation of sanity, if nothing else>

You were only made TEC after all the cries of horror from those unfortunates who were behind you!

Anyway, I'm still faster than you - the weight of those legs slows you down! :tongue:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
@4F I'm looking forward to trying to keep up with you and your new speedy, clean shaven legs when we next ride together. If I really struggle to keep up, then maybe I'll ave to get the razor out. Until then I stay hairy.
I believe you have to grow some first Matt before you can shave them, a few more years and you should be there x

Wobblers

Euthermic
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...................that turned out sooo much better than I could have hoped for, I suppose I'll have to buy you a beer for cheering me up so much

FFS, MacB, it's us who you owe the beer, for egging him on like that. You know he doesn't need any encouragement.

Anyway, when are you going to join us again on a FNRttC?

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
FFS, MacB, it's us who you owe the beer, for egging him on like that. You know he doesn't need any encouragement.
Anyway, when are you going to join us again on a FNRttC?

as soon as I am able to hack the distance but your admission, on behalf of all the 'usual suspects', that you owe me beers has certainly increased the incentive....and may I say it was very brave of you to speak for TC in that manner

theclaud

Openly Marxist
as soon as I am able to hack the distance but your admission, on behalf of all the 'usual suspects', that you owe me beers has certainly increased the incentive....and may I say it was very brave of you to speak for TC in that manner
It is at this point that I'd like to remind Wobblers that it is possible to go off people.

Top Bottom