Leg shaving...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Once a week? Stubble. xx(:thumbsdown: Legs should be hairy or smooth. One or t'other.

Do them every other day, preferably daily. Hardly takes any time. For the best effect, do them just before going to bed and make sure you moisturise them before slipping between the sheets. :thumbsup:
This^^

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
If you race, then you will most likely feel like a twat if you have hairy legs (assuming you know shame!). I speak from 1st hand experience, having expected to race wearing leg warmers I didn't bother to shave my legs, then the weather warmed up last minute, off the leg warmers come, exposing my hairy legs, what a twonk I felt!

sep1988

I think you need to go for the full body smooth look

Maybe we should inflict this on Sittingduck as some sort of Charity event !

From a female point of view, racing or no racing - its got to be a No No but if you are going to I suggest getting the waxed, lasts longer than shaving them - id offer to do it for you - I will hurt you :laugh:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Maybe we should inflict this on Sittingduck as some sort of Charity event !

From a female point of view, racing or no racing - its got to be a No No but if you are going to I suggest getting the waxed, lasts longer than shaving them - id offer to do it for you - I will hurt you :laugh:

There you go SD you have someone offering to hurt you for free though some of the hairs on that gorilla back would be more like pulling tree stumps :whistle:

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I have an extremely low pain threshold. Waxing is a no-no. Ideally I want some kind of magic shower gel that will simply do the leg work, so to speak...

Top Bottom