LEJOG Done

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Congrats :-)

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
An earlier start today. For the first time in 16 days Pinhead actually got up before me, I have never seen him move so fast, admitidally it was the speed of a duck waddling, but for Pinhead that is fast. The plan was to be out on the road by 8.30am. By 8.15am, we were ready....... well almost. I had lost one of my gloves, we literally turned the bedroom upside down, emptied my panniers, started checking the rest of the house, it was only when I went into the dining room for a quick scan that the location of my glove was determined! As I turned round, Lindsay one of the owners laughed and said "It's on your arse" Bloody velcro!!

great stuff
http://www.fatheadandpinhead.com/fatheads-blog.html

Nozzer

Really enjoyed your blogs, me and big bruv doing it next april may unsupported very much like you too. We have much to live up to with the blog!!

OP
OP
Bugner

Bugner

Really enjoyed your blogs, me and big bruv doing it next april may unsupported very much like you too. We have much to live up to with the blog!!

Thanks Nozzer. It is nice to know that people enjoyed reading my blogs as much as I did writing them. Good luck with your ride!!

Norry1

Legendary Member
Hi Fathead - I am said big bro of Nozzer and I also enjoyed reading your and Pinhead's Blogs whilst on hols. We plan to Blog as well, and will have to work hard to make them as entertaining as yours.

What's next?

OP
OP
Bugner

Bugner

Thanks Norry.

Make sure you post your website on here, I will look out for it and read the blogs.

I am being strangely drawn to Mont Ventoux. At least it wont take 16 days, well i'm hoping not. But I think I will have to lose quite a few pounds first to help me do a 20k+ climb. At least I can do it without panniers :tongue:

Top Bottom