Lesbian seeks Child Support from Sperm donor...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

I see this in the paper earlier, how bad is that.

ajevans

Just goes to show. never trust a lezzer! :biggrin:

Seriously though, did he just enter into this blindly without protecting his back legally?

On the other hand how low is the mother who is now claiming CSA? Nice way to treat a friend.

frog

For those who are quick enough. If you look down the right side of the screen given by the link you'll see a column 'Most E-Mailed'. The top one is 'Why Do Men Go Missing?'

Given what's written on the left side of the screen it comes as no surprise why men go missing at all :biggrin:

There doesn't seem to be anything in the report to say that the mother/parents are pursuing him. Is it possible that the CSA is doing that itself, irrespective of what the mother(s) wishes are?

simoncc

Unlike a father, who has the right to go out to work and pursue a career, a mother has the right to stay at home to care for the children or to go out to work and pursue a career.

Until sex equality laws insist that a the father and mother of a child each have equal responsibility for the care and financial support of their children then situations like this will persist. The law currently regards women as breeding machines who are in most circumstances best supported by the male of the species.

There might a shortage of volunteers to fill the turkey baster in future.

frog

Or conversely, make sure you're not the only one in the turkey baster. Think of it as pooling everyone's resources. Kind of 'group effort' so to speak.

All pulling together sort of thing.

frog said:
Or conversely, make sure you're not the only one in the turkey baster. Think of it as pooling everyone's resources. Kind of 'group effort' so to speak.

All pulling together sort of thing.

Ahem.....I suspect that DNA testing will track down the father.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
There was a bit in todays paper that said the couple had split up. Perhaps the mother was trying to claim benefits, and as far as i know the CSA will come after the father for maintainence once the mother has named the man who "fathered" the child. To my mind this does seem harsh on the doner as he stated he didn't want any involvement with the child or the mother and her partner at the time of the donation. Some people cannot be trusted to keep their side of an agreement, especially when money is at stake.

Top Bottom