Lidl, 17/3/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Robeh

gillet looks resonable...

Custom24

Über Member
The lights are not bad value. I have had two sets of those. One of the front lights failed after 2 years of daily use (the emitter went), the other is still working after 2 years.
They used to be £7.99, but this year they include rechargeable batteries and a charger, where previously it was alkaline batteries and the ability to plug in a charger if using rechargeables.
The beam pattern is quite good - suitable for road cycling and I've used them off road as well. These are lights to see with as well as be seen with. The light level is similar to my XML T6's on the medium setting.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Time to stock up on the mitts & socks again - always great value & good quality. (I've never worn anything other than Lidl mitts since I started cycling 8 years ago).

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
I think they all do, but only for about 3 minutes then it is mostly sold out.
Then on eBay from the usual sellers at about a quid mark up within five minutes.

Saw a woman at our local aldi shovelling multiples of all sizes of cycling gear into her trolley like it was a cash and carry.

No worries tho, the more that's sold by aldi the more they will stock.

Custom24

Über Member
Then on eBay from the usual sellers at about a quid mark up within five minutes.

Saw a woman at our local aldi shovelling multiples of all sizes of cycling gear into her trolley like it was a cash and carry.

No worries tho, the more that's sold by aldi the more they will stock.

Both Lidl and Aldi can introduce limits on the number of the same item per customer to combat exactly this problem, and I have seen these limits in store for cycling clothing.

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/about-aldi/customer-information/faqs/store-information/

Similar limits talked about on Lidl's facebook page.

MikeW-71

Veteran
I've found their jerseys are quite good, fit can be a little odd in places, but generally decent quality. Shorts are not always so good, so I use them just for commuting and very short rides.

Top Bottom