Lidl, 17/3/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Usual whinge - no small sizes, amazes me how Lidl (and Aldi) exclude and alienate such a large number of potential customers. Mitts, saddle pack and mini pump look worth a punt though.

MikeW-71

Veteran
This is true, ideally I would have a smaller size than their medium, but it's not too bad, especially for MTB / commuting when having a slightly baggy jersey doesn't matter.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
The lights are not bad value. I have had two sets of those. One of the front lights failed after 2 years of daily use (the emitter went), the other is still working after 2 years.
They used to be £7.99, but this year they include rechargeable batteries and a charger, where previously it was alkaline batteries and the ability to plug in a charger if using rechargeables.
The beam pattern is quite good - suitable for road cycling and I've used them off road as well. These are lights to see with as well as be seen with. The light level is similar to my XML T6's on the medium setting.
I might take a look in that case. Thanks for the review!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I've found their jerseys are quite good, fit can be a little odd in places, but generally decent quality. Shorts are not always so good, so I use them just for commuting and very short rides.

The place I find they feel most odd is on my body.

The men's jerseys appear to have been designed to accommodate DD cup boobies.

Top Bottom