Lidl, 17/3/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Clematis, £1.99, bargain.
I'll need to get some clematis my self. Present ones are spindly, and look stupid.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Yes, but Taylors.Pruning will help, but I think I want something more showy, that will do better in that spot, and I won't see it as a waste if I work on them more. But I'm rethinking the whole garden, so it is not so "tragic" as Mrs GA puts it.

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
Had anybody
Bought the panniers from lidl. Thinking about getting them , just wondered if they were any good .

I bought a set a couple of years ago. As panniers they did what they claim, were reasonably water resistant though not waterproof and seemed strong enough. My one big niggle and what made me sell them after a while was the positioning of the main compartment zip. It's not at the top but about 1/3 down the bag. I see these new ones are the same. I like to be able to open panniers from the top and easily see inside, not at the front and have to rutt about looking for things. A minor point admittedly, but off putting for me. A pity really because I could do with some new panniers.

.stu

Über Member
I got the insulated bottle last time they had em, but had to take it back cos it wasn't watertight and leaked.

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
As I think I posted somewhere, the helmet looks pretty good.

Especially as it seems multi-functional - see last line of features:

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-2...ur-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=10700

Brilliant! I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.

Robeh

got some gloves good quality with some decent padding bargain
icon_biggrin.gif

Top Bottom