Lidl cycle sale this Thursday 29/08/13

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Is the softshell thinnish or like wearing a neoprene jacket ?
It's thin. Along the lines of the DHB winter jersey I bought.

No ventilated back on this one, which the hooded one does have. That would be useful if you carry a backpack though, hence me saving that one for MTB.

SubSonic

I haven't tried them yet, I'm just taking a punt really. There are some areas of my commute where I can't avoid heavy surface water when it's raining and my feet take a right soaking. I'm also hoping they'll keep a bit of the windchill off on the dry frosty days come winter.

GC
Thanks, I might give them a go. Needing something to keep the old toes warm and dry!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
It's thin. Along the lines of the DHB winter jersey I bought.

No ventilated back on this one, which the hooded one does have. That would be useful if you carry a backpack though, hence me saving that one for MTB.
Ahh sounds like it might be ok then. Will maybe pop along tonight and take a look. My last ones were great!

Uncle_Fluffy

Popped in to Lidl and picked up a pair of bib tights, a long sleeved jersey, hoodless soft shell jacket and 2 pairs of socks (plus a bag of dried bananas). All for the price of a branded jersey at the LBS.

The soft shell jacket and bib tights seem to be excellent quality given the price and the jersey is fantastic, very soft and silky with a good snug fit. I'll be going back for another tomorrow.

All in all I'm a very happy bunny ^_^

Julia9054

Guru
You're all doing this wrong! Surely the game is -
"I went to Lidl and bought
An apple
An apple and some bib shorts
An apple, some bib shorts and a cycling top
An apple, some bib shorts, a cycling top and . . . . ."

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The socks look okay and the spoke reflectors are good, but I cba going to Lidl for those bits. The rest looks like the usual, same level of kit, at the same prices as you can buy year round in Decathlon.

Robeh

Picked up the blue jersey and the bib tights.
The tights i got in medium and im 6ft and 14 stone and they fit really well,i nearly got the large one's.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Picked up some more socks and the bib tights. Went for large but now I'm worried after the comment above as those are my dimensions also (well, I'm a bit heavier lol)

Top Bottom