Lidl Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
UK_73451_01_b.jpg

Wow, how to look a complete tw4t
Bet that guy's feeling a bit light headed.

oilyormo

gettin warmer??
:laugh:

Bib longs and arm and leg warmers look good value - if they fit you! Note that Lidl do not offer SMALL mens' sizes. So being a small man I won't be bothering this time. The only Lidl pump that works well is one they sold some years ago with a narrow metal barrel. Save your money and buy a Joe Blow - its on a different planet.
Got one of these still working well.

Raymonda

I only bought the vest in the end as arm/leg warmers were too big for my weedy little body.

The clothing from Lidl never fits because I am size small or x-small so I never try it.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I got the jacket. I'd have liked the blue but they only had the black. It's no way waterproof. Works like a sponge. I was out Wed and got soaked. Took overnight to dry out. Seemed warm in the cold, yesterday, but not to sure about being windproof (unless it wasn't fully dry) :whistle:.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
bibs are great, used them on a 60mile ride the otherday, could do with slightly more padding, but still good
I've got some Aldi bib, longs and find them well padded. Looking forward to getting another pair this year. Missed out on on bib-shorts this year (I don't know if either Lidl or Aldi had them near me) but have some Aldi shorts and find them comfortable on longish rides.

Sonofpear

Got the arm and leg warmers. Bargain for the price. Also +1 to the poster who mentioned the compression tops they had last year. I have a short and long sleeve version and they are great,

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
I only bought the vest in the end as arm/leg warmers were too big for my weedy little body.

The clothing from Lidl never fits because I am size small or x-small so I never try it.
My sympathies - I have given up even looking at Lidl clothing, and Aldi seem to be following their example. The other day I was appalled to discover M+S no longer stock 30" waist trousers in their stores - you are supposed to order and pay for them online and collect from a store - and then get a refund if if they don't fit, wrong colour etc - they have lost a customer:angry:.

After buying some really crap stuff from there I took myself off the email list and just get Aldi.
I did however, get some of the reflective spoke thingies last week, all ready for the dark nights

Top Bottom