Lidl Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got soft shell jacket , 2 jerseys , one long bibs , glasses , over shoes and hat.
What's this about overshoes? Didn't appear to have stocked them in my local store, i just picked up a pack of spoke reflectors and pair of gloves.

Cringles

Yeah over shoes were bundled with a hat. On the cover it just showed a person on a bike wearing neither, had to read the small print to see what it was. I don't like the randomness either. Both my stores about 5 miles apart had complete different stock.

Are the overshoes any good? at least for the price? In the market for some myself, but not sure which ones to get, was hoping for waterproof & warm, but it's pricey.

D

Deleted member 20519

I like that the glasses look like they've been photoshopped on their faces

UK_73440_01_b.jpg

and the awful forced smile

UK_73451_01_b.jpg

Any idea how long this will go on for?

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Just gone and bought the softshell jacket and the light weight one, glasses, rechargeable batteries and a rucksack.
Sadly no arm and leg warmers left in XL and couldn't get the medium on. I was tempted to get the hat and overshoes, but £47 is enough for one day......oh and a few apple turnovers :smile:

Cheshire Celt

Legend
Lol don't for get the apple turnovers best cake ever

D

Deleted member 20519

Can anyone post some real life pictures of the black cycling jersey? How is it?

compo

Veteran
Worth a look t this... http://www.tesco.com/direct/bi-tek-...-black/211-0775.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=211-0775
Me n SWMBO both have one. Very handy and always been very secure and sturdy.
Compo

F&T have racks HERE £9 down from £33

Thank you for the suggestions.
The Tesco rack is seat post mounted which isn't what I wanted. I have one of those and don't like it.

The F&T rack looks OK although it is Sports Direct. I looked in the shop this morning and they didn't have them. I was going to order one online but then found slightly better ones on Ebay. Including postage they are actually a few shillings cheaper as well.

Top Bottom