Lidl Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Omario7

Regular
That's what I asked at the top of this thread, somebody must have one or is it new to Lidl?
I bought a pair of panniers from lidl last year (i think they were £15), and they are really good. Easy to clip onto your rack and adjustable, as well as waterproof. This year's deal looks much better as you have a top pannier too

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Next Thursday, it's in their in-store leaflet I picked up tonight :thumbsup:
Thanks :hello: - not on their website yet. I have bought their (running) base layers, tights and wind jacket in the past (for cycling use) and they were good - and not adorned with naff 'cycling', 'racing' logos - and they fitted :smile:.

D

Deleted member 20519

At school all this week, won't have time to go until 4 oclock.

Davehateshills

At school all this week, won't have time to go until 4 oclock.

School on a bank holiday Monday....... shocking!!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I tried a track pump like the one shown in the lidl website and it was like pumping up the tyre by pushing down on a giant stick of al-dente celery. I got near the psi I needed when the gauge came loose and all the air escaped, when I tried to disengage from the valve it got jammed and split the bottom of the valve. I switched to a cheap hand pump that I had fetched for emergencies, but when that got up to pressure the gauge exploded off!

The moral of the story is probably that I'm a liability with cheap goods, if only Tonka make track pumps :smile:

Get In The Van

just back from my local Lidl, pretty decent amount of stock in, although the arm and leg warmer packs were down to about 5 packs left, mostly L/XL, never saw any jerseys at all?
picked up the above and a pair of 'cycling trousers'^_^ tried on both and they feel pretty decent, will certainly be ok for the upcoming winter months

Top Bottom