Lidl Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BluesDave

Formerly known as DavidDecorator
I've just been to my local Lidls in Morden to buy loads of the cycling stuff and there was none there not even a sniff of a pair of gloves. This despite advertising it on the posters outside. Lying B***&****

potsy

Rambler
I've just been to my local Lidls in Morden to buy loads of the cycling stuff and there was none there not even a sniff of a pair of gloves. This despite advertising it on the posters outside. Lying B***&****
:unsure: :scratch: is it the 27th already?

potsy

Rambler
It don't mention the 27th on the Posters round here dude. It just says Monday madness. Yet they managed to annoy me on a Wednesday, go figure.
It's all in the smallprint ;)

I see Aldi have some running gear in soon, base layers and socks might be worth a look, also heart rate monitor watches.

vickster

Legendary Member
You'd need to buy one of everything and two of somethings to spend £35!

Are their track pumps and arm warmers worth the cash?

potsy

Rambler
You'd need to buy one of everything and two of somethings to spend £35!

Are their track pumps and arm warmers worth the cash?
The £5 offer is for Aldi vickster, you can always buy stuff on top of the weekly shop :thumbsup:

vickster

Legendary Member
I thought it was Lidl with the bike sale...? And I'd have to acquire a copy of the Mirror...sorry, but NO! :ohmy:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
It's all in the smallprint ;)

I see Aldi have some running gear in soon, base layers and socks might be worth a look, also heart rate monitor watches.
When is that? Where did you see it? Can't see it on their special buys listings.

Top Bottom