Lidl in cahoots with government to reduce undesirables population.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Alongside one of those graze box things does it not become a banquet.

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Oops.
550B06E4-D16F-48DF-9795-47D3A43904BA_zpslpsku3b9.png
Do you get to shoot you own?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Do you get to shoot you own?
Reminds me of a butcher who dealt in game speaking on the radio a while ago. He got a phone call from someone who wanted to sell him a venison carcass. Nearly all venison in the UK comes from the Queen's estates so the butcher asked him where it was shot. "In the 'ed mate" came the reply. His offer was declined.

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Reminds me of a butcher who dealt in game speaking on the radio a while ago. He got a phone call from someone who wanted to sell him a venison carcass. Nearly all venison in the UK comes from the Queen's estates so the butcher asked him where it was shot. "In the 'ed mate" came the reply. His offer was declined.
Wild deer/venison is neither tagged or owned, if its on your land and in season, its yours to take.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
A guy I know has his own wild deer herd, try googling Donnington Park Farmhouse. Its just on the Leicester/Derby county border and is where the 'Off The Tracks' festival is held (that's how I met John but the festival is organised by Andy & Boz and is held on the Campsite with bands & bars in the farmyards) and when Download is on it becomes the VIP camping for the bands, roadies and crew.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
If you would like, you may come to Illinois and shoot the deer. They are a pest here. Having no Monarchy to own them all, anyone with a license and a deer tag and a gun, bow and arrows or, if you are disabled, a crossbow, may shoot a couple. They eat corn and soybeans, so they are huge, about 1/2 the size of a beef cow. Or so it seems when seeing them. Quite tasty. Please don't shoot them in the head, spoils the trophy.

Top Bottom