LIDL - Mon 5th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Thanks for the heads-up on this, I was just wondering when the bike stuff would come around again. I'm tempted to take the 5th as a holiday and stand in the queue at opening time with all the pensioners.

First time they did it down here they cleared the shop by 10am. Thats how I discovered the bakewell cakes. :tongue: Its been less frantic on the last 2 offers they've run and I've managed to get a long sleeve and short sleeve jersey. The last one I managed a couple of pumps, too.

Ooooh...spoke reflectors for me. Bargain.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Does it come with free nekkid dance Britt Ekland?

Yes, but she's about 70 years old now, bit past it.

C

chillyuk

I fancy one of the light sets so as a pensioner I will get there nice and early just to annoy Bobtoo :smile:

Cyclopathic

Veteran
What features do goves for cycling have that other gloves do not. I imagine they may have a bit of grip on them but is there anything else that makes them a good bit of kit to have?

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
What features do goves for cycling have that other gloves do not. I imagine they may have a bit of grip on them but is there anything else that makes them a good bit of kit to have?

Cycling specific gloves will tend to have palm/heel padding to soften vibration through the wrist. Gel padding is often good as it reduces the risk of carpal tunnel.

They also have "wipe" areas for snot and sweat. Adjustable wrists tend to stop slippage too.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Another lidl special this thursday

Rugby compression long sleeve top should make a reasonable base layer for £10, i use a similar aldi version.
  • Helps to improve blood flow and reduce muscle fatigue
  • Breathable, moisture-wicking, quick-drying, lightweight and comfortable
  • With LYCRA[sup]®[/sup] Sport for a perfect fit and extra freedom of movement
  • With stand-up collar and stylish embroidered logo
  • Sizes: M - XXL
UK_68064_01_b.jpg

Top Bottom