Lidl Sports offers? Starts Thurdsay 28 July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beatlejuice

Gently does it...
I hope to buy pair of the cycling trousers and the performance top. I am thinking about the mini foot pump, at £3.99 it's cheap enough but will it get 100psi? I am not a great fan of sealant spray but for it could be useful on the thankfully rare occasions that the pun***ure fairy strikes on the way to work. Does anyone have experience of this stuff? If so, is it any good? I brought the stand last year and never having one before I didn't realise how useful they are. Well worth £30.

Klaus

For the price you can't really go wrong ... I have jersey, gillet & shorts....

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I hope to buy pair of the cycling trousers and the performance top. I am thinking about the mini foot pump, at £3.99 it's cheap enough but will it get 100psi? I am not a great fan of sealant spray but for it could be useful on the thankfully rare occasions that the pun***ure fairy strikes on the way to work. Does anyone have experience of this stuff? If so, is it any good? I brought the stand last year and never having one before I didn't realise how useful they are. Well worth £30.

No the foot pump will not get to 100 psi , i had one and it was not up to the job .Get a track pump.

C

chillyuk

I agree with Angel re: the cycle computer. I had one that was brilliant. I would stop at lights or be overtaken by taxi's and it would read 58 mph or more. I can't say they are all like it, or that the design hasn't changed, so your call.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
No the foot pump will not get to 100 psi , i had one and it was not up to the job .Get a track pump.

The twin cylinder foot pump won't get to 100 psi, but then it says it only goes to 5 bar (72 psi) I've knackered one of this design from argos, trying to do bike tyre.

The mini foot pump does say its rated to 7 bar, just over 100psi.

It might be useful, but end of the day I'd go with Cyberknight and recommend a trackpump. You can usually pick one up from asda etc for a tenner.

The clothing looks very much like the Crane gear from Aldi. I'm using plenty of that stuff 4 of 5 years after purchase, no problems.

Top Bottom