Lidl Sports offers? Starts Thurdsay 28 July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nunny

Anybody get the jacket? Going to have a look in a bit :whistle:

Tried the jacket on (small/female), and it was too short for me (I'm 5 foot 11), didn't seem to be a cycling fit at all, wasn't any longer at the back. They didn't have any mens ones other than in XL, so didn't bother trying that on!

Ellis456

I bought the cycle computer, have a laugh at my max speed "37mph", yet ive only dine max 20ish lmao. Oh well for 7 quid it'll do me for now mainly for the distance I got it.

I got one of the jackets and have worn it for 3, 7 mile commutes. On each occasion my shirt was soaked with sweat at the end of the journey. I suppose that you cant really complain for the price but it is something to bear in mind if you are thinking of buying one.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yeah, I looked at it - far to heavy, I need something packable to carry around for unexpected rain. Ordered a Castelli one from Wiggle, but it's going back as no pouch for it. Have ordered an Endura pakajak instead

mac1

Aggravating bore magnet
chapeau to anyone who cycled home with a work stand. It must have weighted 10Kg and didnt even fit in the boot of my Fiat Punto!

No great feat; 2 bungee cords and it was easy to mount widthways on the rack of my Kettler. Had to watch it didn't hit anything on the way home tho.

Ellis456

is that because it isnt mph, but kmh......
No, I set it to mph.

Moby Jones

I was in my local shop today picking up some messages and noticed they had some jackets left. I took a large one, be interesting to see how it is in the wet.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Top Bottom