Lidl winter sports performance gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've seen this in my local Lidl too. Looks OK. Has anyone actually bought some and can give us all some feedback ?

DaveyB1981

My wife has just reported back a successful mission. I have a new top and socks awaiting me for my ride this evening. I will report back later!

Dave

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Ijust bought some this evening after reading about them here. If it's as cold in the morning as it was this morning, they'll have their first outing. Interested to see how you found them Dave.

DaveyB1981

My top and socks seem good! just need to get out on the bike now! Promised the wife a night in tonight and I'm swimming tomorrow so its gonna be weekend before they get a run out. Unless I can go before work....hmmm...

Dave

aberal

Guru
I was going to post about this but did a search for Lidl to see if anyone else had come across their sports winter gear. So...this is just another +1 for the gear.

Bought the top today on spec and tried it out below my Gore Windstopper top this afternoon. With a bitterly cold westerly wind I did 30 miles and it was bl**dy brilliant! Kept out the wind and the chill between them - couldn't recommended the base layer more highly. And at a fraction of the price you would buy in a Hiking/camping or bike shop. Reckon I will also get the pants for when it gets really cold and use them with my skiing socks for that all round undergarment warm and toasty experience.

Worth point out though that I normally get a size L but had to return that and get size XL as they are a really tight fit.

porteous

Veteran
I am going to give the "sports glasses" a try, can't be bad at £3.99!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Lidl also do motorbike gear.

Some of it is total rubbish but some of it is first class. I would think the cycling gear is the same.

Steve

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Which is better the Winter Sports Performance Tops on sale last week at £9.99

UK_53770_01_b.jpg

or the Performance Ski Underwear on sale this week at £3.99

UK_53928_01_b.jpg

Garz

Squat Member
Dunno but I tried in vein looking in two different stores lately and all the sports performance tops were gone. Always handy especially as today's ride was in 6 degrees.. brrrrrr!

Top Bottom