lidl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Quite possibly the worst set of cycling offers at Lidl in a long time. Although hopefully the fact Lidl has some cycling stuff means that Aldi might be about to have a cycling event - they usually seem to match up.

Don't mind High5 tabs as it goes, but I've just got a load from SIS when they had their last promotion on. No doubt the 'selection pack' will be full of gels though xx(
And those protein shakes at 99p? Home Bargains do something very similar for 69p a bottle... ;)

Ajax Bay

Guru
Don't 'stock up' with 'Crivit' inner tubes. I bought three (MTB width) a few years ago and when I went to use one 6 months later, on pumping it up it split very nicely along the fold. Checked the 2 others (one a 24") and they had similarly perished. They had not been in the light.
On the other hand, I bought a 'Wittkop' saddle for daughter's MTB and for £8 am satisfied with its design and standard of manufacture.

KneesUp

Guru
The lights are ok, and meet German standards so are a cheap way to get lights that are actually road legal.

Reactions: mjr

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
High5 cheaper at Halfords and wiggle. If you think they're terrible, you can't have been forced to eat Powerbar...
qq7trm.jpg

Top Bottom