Lidl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moxey

Are they doing the workstands again ? I missed out last time round

Jezston

Über Member
Those helmets look alright - quite compact and well vented for such a cheap thing. I expect they must confirm to regulations to be allowed on sale?

3/4 shorts look good too ... oh and the shoes look great for the price and and OH GOD I'm going to buy everything aren't I?

Also, what takes 24" wheels?

In Clevedon next week. Has anyone bought one of the hoists and are they up to much? Look quite good to me and with a few beams in the shed it could be just what the doctor ordered.

mightyquin

How do you know when/where they're going to have stuff in? I tried a couple of localish branches looking for the shoes after reading about them on here and they didn't have any bike stuff, and the staff didn't know about it either! Is it just pot luck?

PpPete

Legendary Member
It's a special deal - as from 14 March (although they often put the stuff out at end of previous day) All the best deals/popular sizes will be gone by the Monday lunchtime.

I picked up a brochure from the store and it gave the date for the week starting - might differ as to where you are.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How do you know when/where they're going to have stuff in? I tried a couple of localish branches looking for the shoes after reading about them on here and they didn't have any bike stuff, and the staff didn't know about it either! Is it just pot luck?
I had the LIDL leaflet telling me about the cycling kit put through my letterbox today.

You could check the LIDL site regularly. Keep an eye on ALDI too.

Are they doing the workstands again ? I missed out last time round

Workstands should come later in the year - normally August-ish iirc.

For the last couple of years we have shoes and coats etc. around this time.
Cycling TShirts & Jerseys\leggings etc. around May time.
Workstands around late August.
and something around November...

I signed up for the Lidl special email so I didn't miss anything I wanted when it came in, because as others have said, they tend to go quickly.

S_t_e_v_e

Veteran
I'm a cycling advert for Lidl and Aldi stuff.....ummmm I like the look of the gilet, 3/4 shorts, rain trousers. Hope they have some left by the time I get there

Top Bottom