Lidl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

soulful dog

Veteran
Had just been wondering when Aldi/Lidl's next cycling sale would be on as I desperately need a new pair of gloves and the cheapest I could find on Wiggle & Chain Reaction Cycles were about £14!. I can now buy 3 pairs for less than a tenner, more my price! That's if there's any left by the time I get there - didn't manage to get any gloves the last time round.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I can recommend the shoes... current pair now in their 4th year I think, should last this summer out (straps going a bit) and i have a spare pair too.

JDP

Andiamo
Hmmm, have Monday the 14th off and was to get up early (ish) and go for a spin......it could now prove to be an exspensive morning.
:rolleyes:

Adasta

Just got an email from Lidl. Not much of interest except they are selling NiMH batteries. Not sure of the quality but it might be worth a look.

Link

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Some items may all be gone within 5 minutes of the doors opening, some may be hanging around 5 weeks later with a reduced price label! It all depends .... but a queue of cyclists waiting for the doors to open on Monday morning would not be unusual, and I have seen customers with trolleys full of multiple items- buying for friends - or selling on ebay maybe? This selection seems more 'middle of the road' this year than in the past, but I would recommend the track pump - I have been using one for years now, having replaced the chuck. Try the clothing on if you can, or buy two sizes and return one later. Their fit can be odd

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I'll be getting a new helmet. They are light, look reasonable (for a helmet) and I can vouch for their effectiveness having cracked one open on the road in November
blush.gif

Davidc

Guru
I'll be there -

Pump

Shoes (Bought them before and excellent value)

The full pannier

Might get one of their computers to keep as a spare.

C

chillyuk

Just been to Lidl and bought 3/4 length tights and a couple of pairs of gloves.

Tights, size large, claim to be 42" to 44" UK size. I am a 44" waist and can hardly get them on, and they are almost like the old hipsters, barely covering my bum. They had no XL size which was why I took a chance on the large. I am at last actually losing some weight so they can go into the cupboard until they fit, hopefully later in the year.

Top Bottom