Life imitates art on TV. (Alan Partridge content warning)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Alan Partridge famously pitched some daft ideas to Tony Hayers at the BBC... Youth hostelling with Chris Eubank, Arm Wrestling with Chas and Dave, Monkey Tennis....

It seems that he finally got an idea past a station... I give you: Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine!

20171026_205139.jpg

What on earth has become of television? A perfectly fine idea for a documentary, but with a celebrity chef thrown at it in a cheap attempt at a more mass appeal. Simon Reeve or Levison Wood would make good investigators of this subject, but I guess they'd say "fark" quite a lot less, and I suppose Sun readers haven't heard of them either.

Any other completely random, Partridge style, mass appeal docu-presenter mis matches?

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
He already did Cooking In Prison. It's got to be Inner City Sumo next.

Tin Pot

Guru
Alan Partridge famously pitched some daft ideas to Tony Hayers at the BBC... Youth hostelling with Chris Eubank, Arm Wrestling with Chas and Dave, Monkey Tennis....

It seems that he finally got an idea past a station... I give you: Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine!

View attachment 380404

What on earth has become of television? A perfectly fine idea for a documentary, but with a celebrity chef thrown at it in a cheap attempt at a more mass appeal. Simon Reeve or Levison Wood would make good investigators of this subject, but I guess they'd say "fark" quite a lot less, and I suppose Sun readers haven't heard of them either.

Any other completely random, Partridge style, mass appeal docu-presenter mis matches?

I thought the same thing, and switched over.

simon.r

Person

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite

View attachment 380404

Hang on, I've only just seen the picture on a big screen - Council House Crack? :ohmy:

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Sean Paul investigates a foiled terrorist plan, to bomb the White House during the Obama Administration

Barack Bang Bang - 9:30pm - Channel 5

Top Bottom