Liittle S#*ts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Octet

Veteran
I can't say I've ever encountered any form of abuse whilst cycling. I've had my fair share of idiotic drivers, although the majority sunk low into their seats to try and make themselves less visible once they realised their mistake.

Actually, saying that.... my brother did shout "Bicycle W****r at me" as he passed in his car.....

ChrisMc

On the way to work the other morning a BMW X5 came past me and I thought god that's close, then he put his windscreen washers on and soaked me with screen wash and started laughing and his mate throw a fag out the window. I was laughing when they got stuck in traffic and rode past and snapped his wing mirror clean off.

SWSteve

Guru
On the way to work the other morning a BMW X5 came past me and I thought god that's close, then he put his windscreen washers on and soaked me with screen wash and started laughing and his mate throw a fag out the window. I was laughing when they got stuck in traffic and rode past and snapped his wing mirror clean off.

Bike Justice

A few years ago, heading off from Luton to get to London for a FNRttC, a group of lads decided to cross the road in front of me, and stop. All but one scattered as they realised I wasn't stopping. The one idiot who was left, ended up with a sore arm from my shoulder hitting him as I cycled past. His mates all laughed at him and he moaned at being hit, so I just shouted over my shoulder that he shouldn't have stood in my way.

ny152

Veteran
Once got badly cut up and shouted obscenities at by four young guys in a BMW. Made up for it when I caught up to them at a set of lights - full bottle of water right in their open window and all over driver and front passenger. Don't think I've every cycled so fast down Byres Road (Glasgow) after that though.....

Never had any trouble on the part of the canal path from Clydebank to Kirkintilloch which goes through some pretty rough areas but don't like the section from Falkirk to Edinburgh at all. Had a few scary moments with the local youth on that stretch. Maybe they knew I was a Weegie :angel:

Top Bottom