Living alone Christmas tree or not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
If I was on my own - probably not bother. But family like it so there it is for the cats to play with (which, strangely, these two don't!).

Ern1e

Über Member
No!

(If you were not alone - also no - they are a very strange idea! Ditto for decorations, cards, gifts, parties etc)

This post was a Bah, humbug production! :laugh:
Me also @ColinJ much prefer to see a tree where they should be but we do have fairy lights around the window it kinda makes it look like you care to the outside world.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Don't see the point, rather spend the money on mince pies ^_^
or pork pies

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Which could be the standard pro-forma answer to 99% of the questions asked on this forum. But the OP was directing the question at those who live alone and who do have an opinion.
How come your posts are not duplicating?
Have you sussed out the trick already?
Sorry for high jacking your thread @numbnuts :hello:

potsy

Rambler
Should people who live alone buy art to hang on the wall if only they are going to see it? If you like the look of a Christmas tree, have one, or not, who cares?
Do you think people buy christmas trees because they look good or because they feel it is the expected thing to do?
Genuine question.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Personally I wouldn't but then if it wasn't mithered for by child 3, we'd probably just have some twinkly lights In a bucket of twigs rather than the whole baubles and ribbon thing as a family. S'up to personal preference and if you will get pleasure from seeing it or not.

Top Bottom