Living with someone from another culture

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Guy I know got married to a Nigerian woman which seemed to work out ok and she became popular in the local community.
After a year or so she got into his business bank account, cleared it out and scarpered back to Nigeria never to be seen again.:ohmy:
I think she married my long lost uncle, who died recently and left it all to me!

I'm confused.
If she has a relationship with someone from another culture it requires that he has one too? No?
Unless you're referring specifically to same sex relationships?
The females are more invested in the personal relation than than what the community and others think. The guys on the other hand tend to worry about what mom, dad and uncle Tony things.

Here is more clear example. You will see more white girls go out with other races than white guys going out with other races. Reminds me of the Sopranos.

Last edited:

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
The females are more invested in the personal relation than than what the community and others think. The guys on the other hand tend to worry about what mom, dad and uncle Tony things.

Here is more clear example. You will see more white girls go out with other races than white guys going out with other races. Reminds me of the Sopranos.
That doesn’t make any sense to me, in that example an equal number of guys and gals are going out with people from other races. :wacko:

PS What exactly are mom, dad and uncle Tony thinking that worry the guys so much?:scratch:

Last edited:

The hole is deep enough - time to put away the shovel.

Here is more clerar example. You will see more white girls go out with other races than white guys going out with other races. Reminds me of the Sopranos.
This is an incredible generalisation.
Sorry, Can't help but feel that it's part of the "women are superior beings" mantra.
Meanwhile back on planet earth.

This is an incredible generalisation.
Sorry, Can't help but feel that it's part of the "women are superior beings" mantra.
Meanwhile back on planet earth.
Nothing to do with women being superior. I think women are prepared to invest emotionally in a person that they come to know. Men feel more comfortable with their mates, in their clubs etc. So you have things like the Freemason and current private clubs where peer acceptance is important.

It's not just in the West. Its in Asia as well. I see more women in Japan, Korea etc with foreign partners than their local men.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Nothing to do with women being superior. I think women are prepared to invest emotionally in a person that they come to know. Men feel more comfortable with their mates, in their clubs etc. So you have things like the Freemason and current private clubs where peer acceptance is important.

It's not just in the West. Its in Asia as well. I see more women in Japan, Korea etc with foreign partners than their local men.

So how do local women come to know these foreign partners they're so heavily emotionally invested in?

Top Bottom