Lock wouldn't unlock - aaargh!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
It's still locked to the railings. Don't know what to do. I'm going to try & find the duplicate key (the usual one is a bit worn), but if that doesn't work, I'm stumped. It's a really really strong lock...probably be talking oxy-acetylene to shift the bugger, and guess what? I don't have any. Waaaah!

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
[QUOTE 2647222, member: 259"]I got a bloke from the garage to come around with a pair of bolt cutters in exchange for a few quid. Could you ask one to pop round after they finish work?[/quote]
thats if its still there !!!:cursing:

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2647222, member: 259"]I got a bloke from the garage to come around with a pair of bolt cutters in exchange for a few quid. Could you ask one to pop round after they finish work?[/quote]
Is that who has bolt cutters? Will bolt cutters get through a case hardened lock? We're talking a top quality u-bolt type thing. (And TBH, tho' I did wonder whether it might be a setup, I doubt it. It's an old steel-frame track bike, well battered, and probably has pretty poor resale value, other than to a connoisseur who recognises it for what it is - and I doubt any such person would be in the thieving game. I'll know tomorrow anyway.

Born2die

Battery powered angle grinder? . Had to take one to my last magnum d lock after some thieving scum battered it and made it inoperable trying to nick my bike outside the local cinema boy did I get some funny looks as I tried to get my bike back :banghead:( I did inform there management and the local old bill)

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I got a pair of these from Lidl for £8.99 for just these types of occasion:

MT_89167_01_b.jpg

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Did you sort this? I need closure!

Top Bottom