London - Motorbikes in bus lanes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
When this came in there was a lot of opposition, especially on here...

Now it's been going for a while, is there any solid evidence out there that there have been more accidents? I can't find any...

Let's have some proper stats, not just people moaning about getting buzzed on Brixton Hill or wherever...

Origamist

Legendary Member
Interim Report here:

https://www.cyclechat.net/

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Alright Zimzum, nice to see you back here!!

I've not had any trouble, but with almost every anticipated overtake I've done a wobble beforehand, and that's caused the motorcyclist to go wiiiiiiide.

Had a few dodgy ones closer than I would like...have to look out more for them than I used to.Probably had more dodgy stuff from other cyclists.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I've found it to be the same as everything else, 95% don't give me any problems at all but then there's always the nutters. I particularly don't like finding them on my left hand side in an ASL when I've taken primary.

M

Motorbikes - invariably responsible overtaking. The pi$$pot scooter riders though...:angry:

chap

Veteran
zimzum42 said:

Now it's been going for a while, is there any solid evidence out there that there have been more accidents? I can't find any...

Let's have some proper stats, not just people moaning about getting buzzed on Brixton Hill or wherever...

It is a terrible idea, terrible, alas until there are recorded accidents I doubt those in charge will bat an eye-lid. Tragic.

OP
OP
Z

zimzum42

Legendary Member

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
zimzum42 said:

it was never about that...

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
BentMikey said:
Alright Zimzum, nice to see you back here!!

I've not had any trouble, but with almost every anticipated overtake I've done a wobble beforehand, and that's caused the motorcyclist to go wiiiiiiide.

thats just so they can get a look at your funny looking machine ;)

Top Bottom