London oh what has become of you ..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Blue Hills
Genuine pizza serving 4 types of 48h slow risen doughs. Both Islington and Hammersmith Pizzerias voted Best Local Restaurant on Time-Out Awards. Featured in the global guide Where Chefs Eat. Now also at BoxPark Wembley.

Pizza from 'voted Best Local Restaurant on Time-Out Awards' + beers from 'multi-award
winning microbrewery'. Sounds good to me! What's not to like?
I think I'd reserve judgement until I saw the size of those pizzas to be honest.
I once had the misfortune to go to a London greek place that seemed to be the unfortunate bastard child of a greek restaurant and nouvelle cuisine - a greek american (well more american than greek) friend of mine got quite tearful in the place as a trip back to the ancestral home - I fear I found it poncy. Greek and "nouvelle" are words that shouldn't collide in any known universe in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 26715

You do know that @Markymark actually lives in Chigwell and for this Laaandan stuff for comedic effect don't you?
Don't spoil my illusion of him, I thought he was a deadly serious Hurrah Henry whose only exercise is when his butler takes his bike out for a ride

OP
OP
Blue Hills
You do know that @Markymark actually lives in Chigwell and for this Laaandan stuff for comedic effect don't you?
I care not where he lives.

I fully realise that he thinks it funny.

And some other folks maybe.

The world is full of folks who think themselves funny.

"jokesters" as Lenny Bruce would have called them.

I am a londoner myself.

Since the 70s.

And so am fully aware of its glories and pathetic ills.

I care not where he lives.

I fully realise that he thinks it funny.

And some other folks maybe.

The world is full of folks who think themselves funny.

"jokesters" as Lenny Bruce would have called them.

I am a londoner myself.

Since the 70s.

And so am fully aware of its glories and pathetic ills.
I’ve lived in London since the mid-1950s. I hate Wetherspoons and I hate Tim Martin. I do however find Marky kind of cute.

Top Bottom