London Skyride anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leyton condor

Veteran
I am going along with Mrs LC, my 8 year old and a load of other friends and their children. It could and probably will be chaos. I have been on the previous 2 freewheels with the family and they are pretty good days out.
I hope the weather stays good.

I'll be along with Mr SavageHoutkop - we're Manchester based but happened to be "in transit" via London this weekend! Went on the Manchester one and it was fun so looking forward to it :blush:

ChrisKH

Guru
Hopefully as I have attended all the others but timing is an issue as my eldest has rugby training on a Sunday morning, train takes an hour to get there, etc.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
doubt it, doing the tour of britain london stage the day before and cycling all this week, don't feel like being stuck in traffic all day sunday :biggrin:

BigSteev

I'll be there along with some work colleagues. Not sure which bike to use yet.
Going along to take some pics of the TofB on the Saturday too.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Might go along to this... can't decide if I fancy it or not!

redjedi

Über Member
I will be turning up at around 1pm, have a look around St. James' Park and then ride the route.

I'll keep an eye out for any suspious looking characters of you, but unless we've met, I won't recognise you :biggrin:

Anyone have any carnations?

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
^ Might give you a shout tomorrow, if I decide to go along Luke! Looks like there may be a few from here going but not many who I have met before or know what they look like :biggrin:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I popped down to do a lap
oj3z2b.jpg

2rnfz0n.jpg

11immu9.jpg

spotted Mr & Mrs T Hall and Bent Mikey with his trailer (no pics)
1 yacf jersey but no cc jerseys'.

I've never seen so many rusting chains before:sad:
But it looked like a good family day out.

Top Bottom