FNRttC London to WHITSTABLE - 25 August 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
33 first timers. Be kind.
Wow!

No more sleeps :hyper:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
From TfL's Weekend Travel Information e-mail today:

Update: Waterloo station improvement work - Until Monday, there is a further severe reduction in South Western Railway service. Around 75% fewer trains than usual will run today, Thursday and tomorrow, Friday, due to Network Rail’s improvement works at the station. Some Tube, rail and bus services in southwest London could be busier than usual. For full details and to know your travel options, please visit tfl.gov.uk/waterloo-works

Thameslink programme works - From Saturday until Saturday 2 September, Southeastern trains will not serve Charing Cross, Waterloo East or London Bridge stations while Network Rail carries out improvement works as part of the Thameslink programme. Fewer Southeastern trains will run and all services will be busier. Cannon Street and Victoria stations will be exceptionally busy with queuing systems in place. For full details, please visit tfl.gov.uk/thameslink-works

Euston station - On Saturday and Sunday, no trains will run to or from the station, due to HS2 preparatory works. For full details, please visit nationalrail.co.uk/eustonworks

For a full list of works taking place affecting National Rail stations, please visit nationalrail.co.uk/august
Ah...
That might explain why I'm finding it difficult to buy my normal snail speed train ticket to London :-(
The platform machine wouldn't offer it and the app wouldn't take my booking it even though it offered the route....trip to the ticket office required.

Trickedem

Guru
I can report that cake making has started. The authorities baked sponge cakes, bread pudding and fruit cake. Today I will be making flapjacks and lemon drizzle cakes.

The floor of the hall has just been varnished, so you will have to take your shoes off.
See you tonight

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I can report that cake making has started. The authorities baked sponge cakes, bread pudding and fruit cake. Today I will be making flapjacks and lemon drizzle cakes.

The floor of the hall has just been varnished, so you will have to take your shoes off.
See you tonight
:hyper::hungry::hungry:

rb58

Enigma
Good Morning from sunny Hull,

Am I too late to join this ride tonight?
I have paid my £2 subs
And have BC membership

Waiting with eager and hopeful anticipation...........
@mikeee Technically, the ride is closed. But as it's you, I've sent you a PM with the details I need ;-)

I take it you know where the revised start is? We no longer go from HPC. I can send your the email that went to registered riders earlier this week when you send me your details.

See you later.

J1888

Über Member
Gutted to have to have pulled out on this (illness) but the weather in London is currently brilliant, so hopefully you'll get a nice dry, balmy (but not too balmy of course) evening.

Top Bottom