long or short hair on blokes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barq

I've tried all sorts over the years - shoulder length, short and spiky, quite long and spiky, and I've finally settled on clipped short. Clipped is low maintenance, helmet friendly and a dignified way of dealing with a receding hairline. But you have to have the right shaped head or it looks daft.

I miss having longer hair (approx 3") because it made me look younger, it was fun to style it, to get it coloured, highlighted and so on. I also miss having my hair cut and the enforced hour or two of peace that a monthly trip to the hairdresser gives you. Having said that my annual Toni & Guy bill was too high and I can now spend that money on other stuff (like bikes). :biggrin:

Hmm.........I've noticed that rather grey/bald men tend to have what is left ultra short.

Noodley

Patrick Stevens said:
Hmm.........I've noticed that rather grey/bald men tend to have what is left ultra short.

I have just returned from having a No. 1 all over (just as well I didn't say a number 2 :biggrin::biggrin:;))

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Never held a guitar, but I am a middle aged goth. So am I allowed to keep my long hair? Although when or if I do start to recede then off it goes!!

Always a no4 these days but until, ooooh, about 6 years ago it was down to the middle of my back and bright pink. Then it went short and bright pink. Very dull these days but then I do work in local govt...:biggrin:

In fact I looked uncannily like Kirsties avatar...

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
In professional circles, it's impossible to take a chap seriously if he has long hair. Or talks with an ooh-aarhh-thank-you-vicar Worzels accent.

Strange that......

Top Bottom