long or short hair on blokes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Speicher said:
Yes, that was why I got very confused. ;)

I still think it is very sad that Laurence and Elmer Fudd are not here now.

I sometimes wonder what happened to BTFB.

BTFB - he went live a life of solitude and abstinence in place far far away. He's in training to be the next Dalai Lama.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
He seems to be working hard on the Llama bit...

It all started to go wrong when the plane went to Central America instead of Tibet.

He's going to be the next Salvador Dalai Lama:tongue:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Toshiba Boy said:
Each to their own

Having said that, having been a fully signed up "slap-head" since me late 20's, have always been No2 with the little that's left, and now look at guys who have any length hair beyond crew cut, and think "what a faff, just couldn't be bothered";)...but then I don't have any choice do I:biggrin:;)

Same here - receding hairline means that there is only one option, and that is a No.2 for what is left.

Greedo

would probably have a decent mid length cut if I had hair buy thinning rapidly and had a no 2 for the past 3 years. Nothing worse than a thinning haired bloke trying to deny he's going bald and having longer hair. Looks ridiculous

Bandini

I have had quite long hair and a No1 at various points in the past. Had what I would call 'moddy long' hair for most of my life though. Still holding out enough to put off the Phil Mitchel for a while yet I reckon! I usually only get it cut about every 6 weeks, and sometimes leave it as long as three months, so it varies somewhat.

I have eclectic tastes, and am certainly no mod purist, but in my eyes Steve Marriot had hair!

The expense of that video too - phenomenal!

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
picture.php

Speicher said:
I think you intended to reply to the thread on the same subject which was started today by BigonaBianchi. Admittedly you had me confused for a short while. :smile:

No Speicher, I've just looked & Yorkshiregoth posted something on page 3 of this thread. This was the one I was responding to and I have also posted on the other. I hadn't noticed it was an old thread though. Don't know how it came up.

Anyway, it's all a bit of fun isn't it?

Top Bottom