look after your bikes at home folks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Serynia

Interesting article also nice to know I live in number 10 for bikes stolen. However I would not dare store my bike outside, my outhouse doors are paper thin and my house backs onto a back lane with a low fence and gate access. Currently all three bikes in my household are stored under the stairs in a bike rack and are all chained together and the rack, they want one they have to take the all plus a heavy rack. Failing that I could always rely on my trusty guard cat who hates everyone on planet earth who does not live in our house and my army of pet rats who will do anything for a boiled egg guarding my bike included :biggrin:

Kept mine in various places over the years, bedroom, under the stairs, hallway, dining room, spare room (was 'study' in a 2 bed flat (read hovel) I lived in as a student) now kept in the downstairs loo

Kominic

Regular
One of mine is outside. The other is in my bedroom, but that's because I'd rather look at that in the morning as opposed to a poster. Or a pile of dirty laundry. And I have the space for it.

Top Bottom