Looking for a keen London commuter cyclist for interview

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VictoriaHollup

I'm looking for a keen London commuter cyclist that has been in a scary road accident and feels passionate about securing London roads. For a radio news piece on Norways biggest commercial radio station.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
London Cycling Campaign should be your first stop
http://lcc.org.uk/

I'm a commuter in London and have been in a scary road accident (are there any other types?) and I feel passionate about making the roads safer for all, this includes pedestrians, cyclists, and the motorist to name but a few users. Im not sure I use the term 'securing' as it sounds like a take over bid. Passionate about having a city for the people rather than the motor vehicle would present my views more effectively.

jarlrmai

Veteran
At least we don't have the police telling us off for not wearing high vis, I best Altura are loving it.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I'm looking for a keen London commuter cyclist that has been in a scary road accident and feels passionate about securing London roads. For a radio news piece on Norways biggest commercial radio station.
Hang on. I thought journalists on news programmes were supposed to find out and report fact rather than decide on the story then look for corroborating evidence?

I suggest you start by scouring the pages of this forum. You'll find plenty of people who haven't been involved in scary accidents and who don't like the idea of "securing" the roads.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Hang on. I thought journalists on news programmes were supposed to find out and report fact rather than decide on the story then look for corroborating evidence?

Steady on, nothing wrong with interviewing a big city commuter as part of a story on, er, commuting in a big city.

We don't know what other research the reporter is doing to compile the overall piece.

Top Bottom