looks like a float day tomorrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
What a difference a few days make. Last night's 10 was the opposite of a float evening, with high cross winds and everybody went slower. I was over 2 minutes slower!

mgs315

What a difference a few days make. Last night's 10 was the opposite of a float evening, with high cross winds and everybody went slower. I was over 2 minutes slower!

On the plus side though, it’s a harder work out. Crazy strong headwinds are like a good hill climb interval without the hill :smile:.

Sharky

Guru
I may have mis remembered this, but I think everything is moving away from us, rather than us moving away from a central big bang. Everything is also moving away from everywhere else, so wherever you are you see everything else receding in all directions. All I can remember with certainty is that it's one of those mind bending things that makes little sense.

Around, around the sun we go: The moon goes round the earth. We do not die of death: We die of vertigo. Archibald Macleish
That must explain why I didn't catch my minute man last night. Tried as hard as I could, but they kept getting further away

Top Bottom