Loose fit cycling tops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If you want a loose fit jersey buy one 2 sizes over your own size. If you want a tight jersey buy one 2 sizes below. I think?:wacko:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
The Decathlon basic tops are not skin tight. I bought a couple for commuting about 4 years ago and they are still fine. I use them when I am out on the mtb when I don't want the tight lycra look .

jack smith

Veteran
That's my local big bike show in Newcastle, well the start cycles part is they are all in the city centre. They do lots of jerseys like that for a fiver along with the more mile ones I mentioned earlier if you want to look more road biker

wintergreen

I've got some bspoke shorts and they are quite good on and off the bike

But whenever the brand comes up I always remember the contrast between this review and this one

I don't know what they will be like but for £5 a shirt I thought it was worth trying a couple. They might be the bargain of the year or they may turn out to be a waste of money but at that price I will risk it.

AlexM

Regular
I got some lovely bright orange muddy fox/karrimor ones from sports direct. They're a reasonably loose fit, have 3 pockets (1 zipped) at the back. I commute in them and they're great.

Bodhbh

Guru
I generally just use hiking/waking tops. Arguably a bit too loose sometimes. One On Merinos were the only ones I found that weren't tight, right until they go in a hot wash ofc.

Top Bottom