Loughborough to London ride - 3rd July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
Sadly, neither of my cats have any meteorological abilities, but it looks like it will be warm, around 20°, with a light wind, but there could be some showers by the afternoon. A week is a long time in the weather world, so hopefully it will improve.

Anyway, the lunchtime pub stop is all sorted, at the Swan Inn, Braybrooke, and I've told them to expect at least 15 hungry (and thirsty) cyclists. Later on, we'll probably stop at the large Tesco's in Flitwick to grab some more food.

For anyone concerned about the distance, there are plenty of bail out points to get convenient trains back to London. Often we go next to a track, whilst the furthest away from a station is 12 miles. Network railcards are valid from Bedford/Northampton onwards.

Cayopro

Ian, yes mate I am in, Chris is another guy, you met him on the fnrttc......On the other Focus, I think the other guys are from Steve's work !! Be good to catch up again !!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice one Nige.

stevevw

Guru
redjedi said:
I'm going to have to put my confirmation on hold for now. I've just realised that depending on how well Ingerland do at the world cup they could be playing in the QTR finals on either the Friday or Saturday.

;):laugh::biggrin::laugh::smile::laugh::smile::laugh::smile::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

See you Saturday Luke.

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
You might be better off aiming for the 08.25, as there's 6 of us already on the 07.30!

Overall, it looks like the participants will be:-

Me, User10571, Pippa, Martin, Stu, Chris (to Northampton), Rabbit (to Market Harborough), Ian, John, Dave, Steve, simgsxr, Cayopro, Chris, Kevin, Matt, redjedi.

Plus, joining us on the route near Wellingborough will be the lovely Kats. Some of you may not know Kats. She's a quiet, shy retiring young lady who doesn't say much, so make sure you make the effort to get her to chat to you. :thumbsdown:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Flying Dodo said:
You might be better off aiming for the 08.25, as there's 6 of us already on the 07.30!

Overall, it looks like the participants will be:-

Me, User10571, Pippa, Martin, Stu, Chris (to Northampton), Rabbit (to Market Harborough), Ian, John, Dave, Steve, simgsxr, Cayopro, Chris, Kevin, Matt, redjedi.

Plus, joining us on the route near Wellingborough will be the lovely Kats. Some of you may not know Kats. She's a quiet, shy retiring young lady who doesn't say much, so make sure you make the effort to get her to chat to you. :biggrin:

+1 to Adam's suggestion of going for the 8.25. Myself, Ian & 'teef on that one, don't know about anyone else. So should be plenty of room.

Kats too? Splendid!

Top Bottom