Lump removed from top of leg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JhnBssll

Veteran
Glad to hear it's healing well ^_^

I've just taken a close-up photo of mine and noticed they've left a stitch in, I'll have some fun tweezing that out later :whistle::laugh:

postman

Legendary Member
This post takes me back to when i was working.Mine was a lipoma,but i had no idea at the time,it move around till i kid you not,it got two finger widths from my testicles,the pain was agony,it knocked me off my feet when it decided to move.It was removed at Otley Hospital the area was frozen with a rather large needle,luckily for me there were no blood vessels in it according to the Surgeon..Not nice but not serious either.

JhnBssll

Veteran
Mine is now completely healed, scabs all gone. Amazing really... I managed to whip the last stitch out easily and more importantly painlessly :laugh:

Glad yours is healing fast too :okay:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I had a big lump (also lipoma on the back of my neck. Doc said it was doing no great harm and could be left or removed if it bothered me. In the end I got the notion it was causing neck ache by pushing my head forward, quite apart from my shirt collars getting tight. Anyhow, got it done on day surgery though in a proper operating theatre. The most annoying thing was kindly nurse kept on squeezing my hand and asking if I was OK, but lying on my front trying to keep still whilst the Doc sliced away with his scalpel meant it was very awkward to even grunt, so it'd been much better if she'd kept quite whilst he just got on with it. I think she interpreted the grunt as pain rather than due to the awkward position for actually trying to answer. Anyhow this half-egg lump was removed through a small inciscion and the thing hasn't grown back, my shirt collars now fit, albeit have since become snugger round the middle

Last edited:
Top Bottom